Dr. Aleksandra Drecun has been featured on NBC San Diego, San Diego 6 CW, San Diego Living, XX 1090 a.m. San Diego Sports Radio: The Scott and BR show, Forbes Magazine, i-D Vice Magazine, San Diego Voyager, Exaholics.com, San Diego City Beat, The Verge, Bustle, the Press Enterprise, Diabetes Forecast, Empire Broadcasting Group, Tune In Empire Radio Group, EmpowHer, Empower.com, San Diego Family Magazine, Coastal Weddings, West Coast Media, and MiraCosta College Newsletter.
- Meet Aleksandra Drecun
- How real redheads feel about the latest viral hair trend
- Guide to the Best Depression Support Groups
If you are interested in interviewing Dr. Aleksandra Drecun as a guest on your TV show, Radio show or for an interview, we would like to hear from you. You can reach Dr. Aleksandra Drecun at (858) 792-3541 or via email at Dr.Drecun@a4ct.com.
Dr. Aleksandra Drecun on San Diego 6 CW discusses bullying awareness. She mentions how bullying is manifested and the effects of bullying on the victim and person who is bullying. Dr. Drecun identifies useful strategies to help parents of a child who is being bullied or conducting the bullying to help.
Association for Compassionate Transformation – Click on a link below to view video:
- Mental Wellness During COVID-19
- National Eating Disorders Awareness Week
- National Pain Awareness Month
- National Singles Week
- National Stalking Awareness Month
- National Stress Awareness Month
- New Year Resolutions
- Managing Stress During the Holidays
- Underage Drinking
- School Refusal
- Self-Worth in Relationships: EXaholics Webinar
- Turning Tragedy into Compassion